Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sometimes I just sit and think.  Sometimes I think about all the amazing human beings I have encountered throughout the 21 years I have been alive.  Sometimes I think about my past and my future.  I think about my family a lot.  My little sister.  I think about all my brothers that I have accumulated over the years.  I think about all my ex-girlfriends and wonder how they are living right now.  I think about where the heck this little gnat/fly-thing fluttering about my bedroom came from?  All in all my thoughts lead me back to one greater thought...and that is LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.  I work so hard each and every day to reach moments where my thoughts are still, my heart is full, my mind is awakened, and my third eye is opened...

That's right, you didn't read that incorrectly, I have a third eye.  If you are unfamiliar with this trait that I have been able to unlock, do some google researching...you may be surprised with what you find.

On another note, I often think where this depression comes from.  I could be in a room full of beautiful models who love everything about me...and it'll just come.  Sometimes it's in class when I'm having so much fun educating myself with new information...and it'll just come.  Sometimes it's in the middle of a great workout where I'm giving every bit of heart and soul I have to that weight room...and it'll just come.  I think that's the beauty of it, I have zero say of when it overcomes me.  WHAT I DO HAVE A SAY IN HOWEVER, IS HOW I RESPOND TO IT.  I used to let it cripple me for weeks upon end.  Just sit there and wallow in my own self-pity, lazy as ever, unwilling to do anything with my life.  But I've learned this technique where I just close my eyes...let Jay Guerrisi tell me whatever he wants to...I let it resonate in my mind for a tad...then...I just let it float away.  I'm not sure how many of you know this or not, but thoughts are nothing more than negative or positive energy leaving the body!  That's it...just energy...and we can choose to act upon this energy, or choose to release it.  Just think about that the next time a great thought or terrible thought pops up in your brain.

If you have a moment, please check out my nonprofit organization, Blessed&Appreciative, at www.blessedandappreciative.org.  We are working hard to help underprivileged and at-risk youth reach all of their goals and dreams in life, regardless of race, sexual orientation, income level, family situation, etc.  Our future is in the hands of the children.  We're doing our part to make sure the view is a beautiful one.

I'm a sufferer...but I'm also a fighter and a champion...and YOU ARE TOO!  We will win this battle together...each and everyday.

Just remember, when you have no one else, you have me.

Much love.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or feelings.