Friday, January 20, 2012

Sometimes I get so angry that I want to punch out all my windows, rip the beautiful paintings off my wall, smash my head through the door, kick someone in their mouth, and then drink the blood dripping from my body.

That being said, what good would that do to me to be so destructive to this beautiful world?  So I've found this other thing to destruct and rip apart...my muscles.  They grow bigger and stronger from the destruction....see how I turned a negative into a positive just like that?

I know who I am, I know how twisted my mind can be...my life started turning around when I learned how to use that to my advantage.

I want to end this little post here by saying that I CANNOT WAIT to see my mother and father this afternoon.  They have sacrificed so much for me...one day I'll repay them in ways they can't even imagine.

When you have no one else, you have me...

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or feelings.