Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm gonna try something a little different today.  I'm going to tell you all some of my likes in life.  I just want everyone to realize that I'm just a normal run of the mill American male...who happens to have above average goals, dreams, aspirations, and motivation in life.  I fear no man who breaths the same oxygen as I, I do not fear my thoughts...after all they are nothing more than energy leaving the body, and one thing I certainly do not fear is my death.  I've often thought that my death will symbolize something much more than what my life ever did.  I try every single day to touch the heart or mind of at least one human being, because when I die, I want to live on in the heart, mind, body, and soul of anyone I have been blessed with the ability to touch.  That being said, I'd never take my own life...that is a cowards way out.  I am a fighter, a battler, and a champion...taking my own life would mean I lost the war.  And I'll leave you with this....I MAY LOSE A BATTLE, BUT I WILL NEVER LOSE THE WAR!  Neither will you, we fight together...together we will win...every single day.

Remember, when you have no one else, you have me...if anyone feels like they need to reach out to me I can be reached numerous ways...leave your contact information and I'll be sure to get in touch with you.

Now, here's my normal human being stuff...

Favorite musical artists:  Craig David, Frank Ocean, Joe Budden, Fabolous, Drake, Marques Houston, Mario, Earth Wind and Fire, Michael Jackson

Favorite poets:  Jean Guerrisi, William Blake

Favorite though provoking individuals:  Henry David Thoreau, Ralph Marston, my grandfather JR, my father, my mother, my Grammy The Blessed&Appreciative team, Khalil Gibran

Favorite foods:  I love Italian food (of course...look at me), Sushi has grown on me substantially, I truly enjoy trying exotic and exquisite foods from all over the world, nothing is better than a great piece of Pizza however

Favorite movies:  Alpha Dog, Remember the Titans, Up!...I'm actually blanking out right now, maybe that means it's time to go to class!

Until the next time...keep fighting...keep winning...keep smiling...keep living (damn that sounds kinda sick, I just made that up myself)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or feelings.