Monday, January 30, 2012

It's not our fault that we suffer from this disease.  BUT, it is our responsibility to do everything in our power to not succumb to the thoughts filling our mind.  Remember, we are not our thoughts, we are not our wants, we are US...and we are here in this very moment.  Spread awareness with me, help prevent suicide with me...be a good friend to a human being in need.  You never know when you will need that karma to come back around for you. 

I want to apologize for my absence lately.  I have been busy with college and my senior year of baseball has just started in full swing (no pun intended).  I'm going to share some of my baseball stories with you all this year...give you a little peek into the mind of an athlete with depression...I am excited to share the vast range of emotions that come upon me in the course of one season!

Until the next time...keep fighting, keep winning, keep smiling, keep living...

When you have no one else, you have me.

I'll suffer and battle right along side of you.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or feelings.