Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting out of bed was somewhat of a struggle today.  Jay really is fighting hard these past few days; I can't even be mad at him though, he's testing me.  We're all being tested.  We have been chosen to suffer...actually suffer isn't the right word...we have been chosen to have this disease be a part of our everyday life.  We are chosen because we are strong and because someone somewhere out there knows that we can handle the ups and downs associated with depression.  My goal for all of you out there today is to have a staring contest with the mirror, AND WIN.  That may go over some of your heads, but some of you will be impacted by that daily challenge in the same way that I am.  I love you all...don't give up...I'll fight with you...we will fight together.

Just remember,
When you have no one else, you have me.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or feelings.