Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I feel your agony.  I feel your pain.  I hear your shouts for help, your shouts for compassion.  I feel it all.  I feel like laying in my bed, closing my eyes, and never waking up.  But that would mean we lost the battle...that would mean the monster inside has won...and I'll tell you one thing.  I WILL NOT LOSE.  I WILL NEVER LOSE, WE WILL NEVER LOSE.  WE CAN DEFEAT THIS.

I know there is someone out there thinking that this is all some sick joke, this is some fake bullshit that Jordan is doing for attention.  No, this is real...this is a real disease that millions of people live with everyday.  I am just choosing to make my battle public, in hopes of saving someones life out there.  Someone that was thinking of quitting and giving up, like I once was, and we are going to fight and battle together.  WE WILL WIN, NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS.

When you have no one else, you have me.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or feelings.